Tuesday, April 22, 2008

24-Hour Art People

The Hyde Park Art Center (HPAC) is one of my favorite Chicago museums. It stresses the importance of community involvement and education through the arts, making it more accessible to the every(wo)man without skimping on vision or integrity. The South Side art gallery will be celebrating its move and continued reign as the oldest alternative art space in Chicago with its 24 hour party, Creative Move 3: Moving Mountains, this Friday. Since 1939, the Hyde Park Art Center has served the Hyde Park-Kenwood communities of the South Side with its commitment to promoting and exhibiting the works of emerging Chicago artists and arts education and mentorship for its patrons and Chicago students.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Anthonia:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good and I think it's cool. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188