Thursday, November 6, 2008

Precious

I need something to wipe the bitter taste of sour grapes Nader (saying Obama could either be an Uncle Sam or Uncle Tom for this country), possible arson involved in a black church burning down in Springfield, MA hours after the historic election, and a press release announcing Westboro Baptist Church's plans to picket President-Elect Obama's grandmother's funeral. And if you didn't know any of this before reading that previous sentence, you probably will to.

My offering:



This article in the New York Times.

'I will tell my children of this day, and they will pass it on from generation to generation and know about the first black president,' [10-year-old Torin Wlson] wrote in his essay. 'And I know that he will certainly not be the last.”

No comments: