Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Voting Reminder

For all my talk about being registered to vote, I should also add that one should make sure their voter registration is up-to-date so they can go to the correct voting location. I used Vote For Change to download and print forms updating my voter registration and for some reason, this change hasn't been noted on the website or the Chicago Board of Elections site either.

I could either go back down to the South Side (where I am currently registered) to vote come election day, go in person to the Cook County Clerk office downtown and update my registration there, or vote early at a nearby Northwest side location.

I'm leaning towards early voting - I doubt some October surprise is going to sway my vote. But again, make sure you're registered to vote and know where your district's polling site is!

No comments: