Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Chill in the Air

September 22 was the first official day of Autumn. While the sun is still shining and the temperature hovers in the high 70s, low 80s, I know that Fall is upon us. Despite all my talk of how amazing Chicago in the Summer is (and it is!), Fall is my favorite all around season. The crispness of the air, the sound of acorns and leaves crunching underfoot...everything seems sharper and in focus.

Maybe it's me holding on to the one part of Fall that held so much excitement for me as a wee lass in Kansas City...Back to School shopping. It was the upside to ending the longer days of play: the anticipation of showing off my back to school clothes months before the weather actually called for my new turtlenecks, jeans, and coats.

One trend that I hope to implement into my nascent Fall wardrobe. Scarves. And thankfully the women at WhoWhatWear Daily have posted a video on just how to wear the trend.

No comments: